Legalizing Online Casino with Best Orders – To be able to play online gambling games, of course there will be many things that must be considered in order to be able to win the game very correctly. According to government statistics, 86% of Americans have reported gambling at something in the last 12 months. Roughly only 1/3 of the population is made up of non-betters. They state that 46% of adults gamble at casinos and seven in ten frequently gamble non-casino. Its main sources are horse racing, sports betting, state lotteries, and online or personal card games.
48 states have some form of legalized gambling with only Utah and Hawaii being the two that are not. There are currently 13 states judi online that have legalized commercial state sponsored casinos for a total of 443 of these companies. The combined gross revenue for these 443 casinos is $30.74 billion annually.
The numbers are astonishing.
Although I, like many others, enjoy it immensely, any type of gambling that risks costing someone enough money to affect their standard of living (or their family’s) is self-destructive and should be avoided at all costs. I’ve personally witnessed one guy lose his entire aluminum coating business overnight during a very long session of gin rummy heads-up. Hard to believe, I know.
My interest in gambling and casino table games in particular, is rooted in a deep desire to win every time I play. There is nothing compulsive about my approach to casino gambling. In fact, I did everything I could to take as many bets as possible.
The winning approach consists only of playing games that have a house advantage of no more than 2% (Craps .60%, Baccarat 1.25%, Roulette 2.6% on even bets and Blackjack, even money depending on expert use of “Basic Strategy”) and strict adherence on an iron-clad set of precepts which are the “golden rule” or the 10 Commandments as I like to call them.
1. Never gamble when you are tired or depressed.
2. Never bet more than you can comfortably afford to lose.
3. Do not drink alcohol before or during a gambling session. This is the chloroform that casinos provide to separate players from their money.
4. Keep playing sessions short.
5. Always preset a definite bankroll for gambling and don’t exceed that amount.
6. If you feel “negative” about your surroundings (the table, dealer, other players or if in a losing cycle) stop betting and leave the table. The table will stay there when your mood changes.
7. Avoid playing without a clear plan of action (bet strategy, min/max bet).
8. Do not increase the size of your bet when you lose. Increase the bet only when you win. This will limit losses and allow wins to increase.
9. Know that the battle is not between you and the casino… it is between you and yourself. Always keep yourself disciplined.
10. Always stop when you win.
Winning consistently across these four casino table games is not that difficult. I do it all the time. There are playing and betting strategies that I believe will shift the advantage from the “house” to the player within a short gaming session.
The 10 gambling rules above have been handed down to me by the most astute professional gambler I have known over the years. They are essential for smart and consistent wins. Anyone who cannot follow these rules has no business in casino gambling for real money.